If you are passionate about exploring the world, then start making your reservations today with American Airlines Flights for the best holiday offers.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Toronto You Should Know
1. Toronto is one of the most populated cities in Canada and the 4th most populated city in North America.
2. Toronto is an important hub for trade and commerce, art, and culture, in fact, it has been recognized as one of the most multicultural and cosmopolitan cities in the world.
3. Initially Toronto was known as York town-established by the British in 1793. After suffering heavy damage from the American troops during the War of 1812, York has renamed Toronto and incorporated it in 1834.
4. Today Toronto is home to over 200 distinct ethnic groups with the majority of the population speaking English as their primary language. More than 160 distinct languages are spoken in Toronto.
5. Toronto is well known for its high-rise buildings and its skies dominated by some of the tallest skyscraper-like CN Tower, First Canadian Place, the St Regis Toronto, Scotia Plaza, Aura, One Bloor, Commerce Court West, Harbour Plaza, etc.
6. It attracts more than 43 million tourists every year from different parts of the world owing to its beautiful landscape and endless attractions. Some of the most popular tourist attractions in Toronto include the Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Islands, Casa Loma, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto Zoo, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, High Park, Waterfront Trail Cycling, etc.
7. Toronto is home to the Toronto Stok Exchange which is the headquarters of Canada’s five largest banks and other multinational corporations.
For more info, you can check out American Airlines today. American Airlines can also offer you some of the cheapest flight tickets you have ever come across. Call us today, hurry!!