Belgium is one of the most beautiful regions in Western Europe bordered by popular destinations like Netherlands, Germany, France in the southwest region, Luxembourg in the southeast and the North Sea in the northwest region. With a total population of 11.5 million residents, Belgium is the 22nd most densely populated country in Europe. Brussels is its capital city while other major cities include Antwerp, Charleroi, Namur, Leuven, Liege, and many more.
Reserve the best seat in the sky for you and your family for your upcoming trips with American Airlines Reservations. Uncover discounted airfares, expert advice, complete booking assistance online, and many more.
1. Narrow down your searches with the list of facts we have prepared for you:
Belgium is a federal constitutional monarchy and a sovereign state with a parliamentary system.
2. Belgium has been divided into 3 autonomous regions namely – the Flemish Region in the north, the Brussels Capital Region, and the Wallonia in the south.
3. Belgium is one of the most bilingual cities with much Dutch-speaking population, French, German. Its bilingual features are greatly influenced by the complex government system, history, and political conflicts.
4. It has been named after the Latin word- Gallic War used by Julius Caesar during the 55BCE.
5. During the early 20th century Belgium was successful in possessing several African colonies and also became a major participant in the Industrial Revolution.
6. Belgium is among the key members of the European Union, the host country of several official seats like the European Commission, the European Council, the European Parliament.
7. Belgium is also the founding member of WTO, NATO, OECD, the trilateral Benelux Union, the Schengen Area, etc.
8. Belgium has consistently top when we talk about the safest and the most peaceful countries in the world.
For more blogs and dates on flight tickets to Visit American Airlines Official Site. Call us today. Hurry!!