St Kilda is a suburb city located in Melbourne approximately 6km away from the Central Business District. St Kilda got its name from Charles La Trobe- the superintendent of Port Phillip District. St Kilda was one of the most favored cities by Melbourne elite owing to its incredible landscape and striking waterfronts. Even today it is one of the beautiful getaway destinations for many Melbournians, from striking suburbs, seaside amusement rides, cafes, St Kilda Beach there’s plenty to do and see in St Kilda.
If you are looking for some online booking assistance regarding cheap flight tickets then you can visit American Airlines today for some amazing offers.
Here are some things to do and see only in St Kilda
- Visit the local taphouse for some craft beer. The local taphouse has won the hearts of beer lovers, it’s an award-winning pub- owned and run by three men with a vision to shift consumer habits for beer.
- Visit the amusement park-Luna Park – a stylish seaside park since 1912. It is located next to the postcard size of neighborhood-Bourke Street. The park is home to 20 rides, a large carousel, roller coaster, etc. Besides this, the park is bustling with beautiful night markets, outdoor cinema, and many more.
- Visit St Kilda Beach if you are interested in swimming, sunbathing, and other water activities. The shorelines are lined up with palm trees, the beach area crowded with cyclists, rollerbladers, and seafood lovers. Besides being a popular swimming spot, it is also one of the best places to enjoy amazing sunsets.
- Watch a movie at the Palais Theatre situated near Luna Park. This theatre is notable for holding several live music venues and is one of the best places to see a gig. This theatre dates back from 1927 and has been the performing place of many popular bands like the Rolling Stone, the Beach Boys, and many more.
- Feast on some fresh seafood at the junction of Acland Street and Barkly Street. This area has been sprinkled with some of the finest seafood restaurants coupled with a live jazz since-1998. The menu changes every day, the restaurants share a friendly ambiance with amazing staff services. With live music blaring on the background it’s really a great place to enjoy some authentic seafood. For more information, you can visit American Airlines Flights.